Client Success Coordinator
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
The Client Success Coordinator is responsible for performing tasks to help drive client success by supporting team members with administrative, planning, coordination, and communication functions for the firm’s Consulting client base.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- No certificate required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting support, customer service representative, sales, administrative assistant, or another related role is required.
- Prior experience in a professional services organization is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM applications is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to perform effectively, efficiently, and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in business and technical environment and within a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively independently and within a team structure.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- Capacity to quickly learn and understand new procedures, workflows, and software applications.
- Technically proficient to perform at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Assists with monthly billing and collections. Prepares and distributes bills on a timely basis.
- Supports schedule management with guidance from team leadership.
- Completes client information updates to Salesforce and/or other client relationship management (CRM) applications.
- Performs client outreach to maintain client or prospect records and contact information.
- Supports client renewal or add-on software order processes.
- Follows team communication procedures and guidelines, to provide clients with accurate information, timely answers.
- Screens client feedback and requests from clients to route clients to appropriate parties.
- Works closely with leadership to compile or improve process documentation that support client service satisfaction and excellence.
- Assists in preparation of proposals and engagement letters, as directed.
- Supports team continuing professional education (CPE) registration and tracking.
- Coordinates in-person or virtual meetings as needed. Ensures that meeting rooms are neat and ready for use by clients and visitors and prepare them for meetings.
- Coordinates with Hiring Manager, Human Resources, and IT for onboarding of new team members.
- Makes travel arrangements for team members and assists with expense reports.
- Identifies issues/concerns and communicates such items to supervisors.
- Maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing standards.
- Complies with the professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures), quality control document requirement, confidentiality requirements related to client, proposal, personnel, and job-related information.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, work processes and financial performance (e.g., procedure optimization). Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assists co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Performs other services as assigned.
- May be required to work extended hours during the work week and/or on weekends as needed.
- May be required to travel and work from different firm and client locations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and listen. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to focus. This position spends a significant amount of time sitting and operating a computer. Lifting requirements will not typically exceed 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work/Life Balance: Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Pet Insurance, Competitive Compensation
- Health & Wellness: Employee Assistance Program
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, P&N is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, P&N is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.pncpa.com/careers, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with P&N.
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Coordinator
- Pay Type Hourly