Quality Assurance Inspector- 3rd Shift
The Quality Inspector is responsible for providing QA support to the manufacturing and packaging process. This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Maintain and control electronic and non-electronic documents according to SOPs
• Monitors associates’ adherence to cGMPs.
• Thoroughly audit all production records and determine batch disposition
• Performs set-up and in-process testing to ensure products meet specifications
• Verifies cleanliness of rooms and equipment visually and by ATP testing
• Performs AQL testing when required
• Performs swabbing for environmental monitoring
• Reviews document to ensure compliance to GMPS
• Maintains the storage of retain samples and batch records
• Involved in determining root cause for quality issues
• Coordinates and supports various quality functions and projects as needed
• Interact between departments for quality purposes
• Data entry of quality data into computer
• Filing of all quality testing
• Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP andon the job training
• High School Diploma is required, Associate’s degree is preferred
• Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is required
• Minimum of 1 year experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing setting is required
• Project management skills are a plus
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organization skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Ability to work autonomously
• All other duties as assigned
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
3rd shift hours: Sunday- Thursday 11pm- 7:30am
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America