Customer Service Returns Associate
2110 Smithtown Ave., 2110 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York, United States of America Req #139
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Piping Rock Health Products is looking for a Customer Service Returns Associate who will be vital in assisting with the flow of the Customer Service department.! The ideal candidate will have exceptional people skills, a friendly phone-demeanor and a passionate and positive personality.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Additional duties as assigned
• Responding to Zendesk emails
• Supporting the team leads and work to assist them through their processes
• Handle all weekly reporting and configuring the numbers
• Gathering appropriate information for weekly reports
• Scheduling performance training refreshers
• FedEx label making and assisting with claims
• Spreadsheet tracking and correctly entering in data
• Over see the queue and work alongside the Queue associate to clear queues and pushing orders out.
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Clear communication skills (verbal and written)
• Outstanding phone etiquette
• Ability to learn and use different software platforms
• Must be able to navigate websites
• Experience working within a customer service department (a plus)
• Knowledge of Zendesk (a plus)
• Highly detailed orientated
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30pm
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2110 Smithtown Ave., 2110 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York, United States of America