1st Shift Line Runner
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance, company paid life insurance and more! We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses! Join our growing family today!
Under the direction of the Director of packaging/ Manager/ supervisor/ Lead, the Line Runner is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the operation of a packaging line and adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of products.
- Ensures that the packaging line is set-up and runs productively following all Packaging Operations SOPs and cGMPs
- Completes appropriate paperwork
- Responsible for proper data entry in all packaging log books
- Checking of bulk and packaging components before start-up of line
- Cleaning and organizing of the packaging line
- Ensure no machines running are left unattended.
- Participates in training of new line attendants
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or packaging experience preferred
- Ability to write simple correspondence in English
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instruction
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a packaging environment for duration of shift
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Piping Rock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans to all full time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long-term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 777 Lena Drive, 777 Lena Drive, Aurora, Ohio, United States of America