Security Guard - 3rd Shift
2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America Req #129
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor, the Security Guard is responsible for Securing exterior of building areas and lobby
area, by patrolling the facility and the surrounding areas.
Recipe for Success(Responsibilities):
• Remains highly visible and alert for safety and security at all times, watching for hazards and suspicious activities
• Works independently with minimal to no supervision
• Reports and documents detailed and accurate reports outlining any incidents that occur on the property such as: fire hazards,
vandalism and suspicious or criminal activity
• Responds to emergency situations that require security assistance.
• Assist with compliance of company, local, state and federal safety directives
• Averts inventory losses by reporting missing items, inconsistencies, and damaged property
• Warns management and HR of possible rule-breaking and eject those who violate rules or cause disturbances
• Keeps an eye on the entrance and exit to prevent theft and ensure workplace security
• Presents losses and damages by reporting irregularities and informs violators of policy and procedures
• All other duties as assigned
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours and always remain alert when surveying the interior and exterior of building premises as
well as guarding entryway of building.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and effectively via two-way radio, computer, email, telephone, and verbal
• Excellent sense of judgement
• Will be required to work a variety of shifts, depending on need
• Strong emotional intelligence and problem-solving abilities
• P.O.S.T training a plus
• High School diploma or general education (GED) preferred
• Ability to correspond and comprehend English
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America