Inspection 3rd Shift
Our Location in Las Vegas is looking to add team members to our manufacturing plant. In this role you will be responsible for inspecting and spreading the softgels that are being manufactured. Entry level role within Softgel Department responsible for Softgel Operations with respect to Equipment Cleaning, Softgel spreading on Trays.
- Work under close supervision and required to know SOP's and GMP.
- Spreads Softgel onto trays evenly for drying.
- Maintains supply of tray paper and empty trays at back of dryer.
- Informs machine operators of poor quality Softgel coming out of the drying baskets, malfunctioning machine parts,
- Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms per approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Cleans and maintains processing equipment, tools and rooms as per SOP and maintain production Rooms clean, neat and organize.
- Cleans and maintains processing equipment, tools and rooms.
- Loading / unloading Softgel onto trays for drying, Changes towels in drying baskets.
- Arranges the stacks of trays in the drying tunnels appropriately
- To check the Softgel for physical defects like odd shapes leakers etc.
- To run the Softgel sorting machine as per the product specifications which are written in the batch record.
- 1 year or more in related experience
- Required to read, write, and communicate in English
- High school level math and mechanical skills
- Flexible to work extended hours when required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a Physically demanding work environment
- Minimun 50 pounds of lifting requirement
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America