Maintenance Mechanic 3rd Shift
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all production equipment are safe and in proper operating condition. Additional duties will be to perform all tasks following the cGMP requirements.
- Qualified candidates will have either 2+ years of relevant experience as a Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced manufacturing set-up, or related field, or training at an accredited technical school.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment on a variety of complex task and projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Ability to demonstrate safe working procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English via speaking, writing, and reading.
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience rebuilding precision gear boxes preferred
- Experience with general facility maintenance
- Acknowledge all production calls for critical point checklist and machine breakdowns.
- Work in partnership with Production Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure all repairs and corrective maintenance performed is verified and properly documented.
- Perform generated and all assigned Preventative and Predictive Maintenance schedule in a timely manner.
- Monitor parts and determine minimum/maximum inventory on all assigned equipment. Record all parts used during repair and Preventative Maintenance activities.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety compliance in the Maintenance shop.
- Communicate all machine issues and progress of on-going maintenance undertakings and propose or recommend machine upgrade and projects for process and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate services provided by contractor and vendor support related to machinery/equipment repair.
- Maintain positive team dynamic and overall department success.
- Complete all work as assigned within established timelines and in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D with at least three years of work experience in repairing manufacturing or packaging equipment
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic repairs
- PLC Knowledge a plus
- Ability to read blue prints
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work order to perform required maintenance and service
- Flexibility for overtime when needed
- Must be able to read/write English
- Must be familiar with Lock Out Tag Out procedures
- Ability to work autonomously and use resources available to complete tasks timely
- Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America