Tank Wash Associate 1st Shift
The Tank Washer employee is a fundamental part of the Piping Rock production team. In this role you are responsible for washing and dryingthe tanks, as well as keeping the Wash Room organized.
- Transport the dirty medicine and gelatin tanks in the wash room.
Cleaned the tanks with pressurized hot water, brush and required soap. Dry it with compressed air and sanitized it with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Cleaned the small equipment's with pressurized hot water, small scrubber and required soap. Dry it with compressed air and sanitized it with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Cleaned the utensils with warm water, small scrubber and required soap. Dry it with compressed air or let it air dry and sanitized it with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Keep cleaned and organized the wash room.
- Sign and complete all production logbooks as required.
- Performs all job duties in accordance to GMP, SOP and safety guidelines.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- 0-6 months previous work experience
- High school diploma
- Must speak and write English
- Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America