Machine Operator Trainee 2nd Shift
Under the direction of the Manager/ supervisor the MachineOperator is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the operation of a packaging line and adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of products.
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, and/or move products
- Maintain and monitor machines to make sure it functions properly
- Conduct quality checks periodically as needed
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Prior experience operating machinery and/ or power tools is preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- Be organized and able multi-task and prioritize
- Possess knowledge and experience of supervisory practices and principles
- Have 5 or more years of experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment (required)
- Have experience with FDA and GMP regulated industries (a plus)
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Be customer/ associate focused and result driven
- Proactively make sound decisions with excellent discretion
- Work additional shifts beyond the regular work week as required to support the needs of the company
- Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America