6050 Regulatory- Regulatory Coordinator
Regulatory Coordinator- Nutrition research
We are growing and in the right way! Piping Rock Health Products has been named as Newsday’s Top Workplaces for 2022. Our associates are dedicated and fueled by our passion for health and wellness and shared commitment to our customers. Come be a part of this remarkable team who looks to continue to be a Top Workplace in Long Island.
We are searching for an experienced Regulatory Coordinator to join our team! As a Regulatory Coordinator-nutrition research you are responsible for ensuring scientific evidence supports product safety and efficacy as well as reviewing label and marketing information that meets FDA and FTC requirements. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Review consumer facing materials for regulatory compliance and scientific accuracy.
- Conduct scientific analysis for product formulation, claim substantiation, and safety.
- Keep up to date on the latest research related to dietary supplements, cosmetics, and other health products to support innovative product development.
- Update and maintain research database.
- Update and maintain formula manuscripts that detail product information that will appear on product labels
- Coordinate and track changes to label and website content.
- Proofread labels and labeling for spelling and proper grammar.
- Request and review required documentation from raw material suppliers.
- Provide nutrition technical support in response to customer service inquiries.
- Experience within a Regulatory or Research environment with focus on dietary supplements, foods and cosmetics
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Science, Biology, or related field is a plus.
- Proficient in analyzing and interpreting scientific research.
- DTR Certification (Preferred)
- Knowledge of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other health products
- Knowledge of FDA, FTC, DSHEA and other regulatory guidelines is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Demonstrated people skills.
- Detail orientated, strong organizational skills.
- Solution oriented and resolution focused.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
- Pay Type Salary
- 3900 Veterans Memorial Highway, 3900 Veterans Hwy., Bohemia, New York, United States of America