Bilingual Accounting Software Trainer
“PBS is the fastest growing “All Inclusive Business Platform” vendor in North America and we’ve only just begun!”
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that's where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests.
As a Bilingual (French-English) Accounting Software Trainer, you will provide excellent training to our new and existing customers of our software by assisting clients during development, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with onsite new software install training as well as online and on the phone support.
The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology, thrive on a changing landscape and will have experience in the Accounting area of a dealership.
This is an entry-level position at PBS Systems that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. Based in our Milton office, this role is performed in a call center environment and requires travel to customer sites in Canada, US, or the Caribbean.
This is not a remote work opportunity.
- Learn and develop an understanding of the PBS software
- Learn and develop an understanding of data entry and other key tasks
- Provide excellent support to our customers in our software
- Work directly with customers and train all sessions in assigned module(s)
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers, identifying customer needs and ensure they are being met
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise and escalate issues to the corresponding teams
- Respond to both internal and external training requests in a timely manner
- Ensure DTO queue is monitored
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks without direction from Team Leads
- Become an install resource without assistance
- Maintain documentation and update as processes change within DTO department
- Knowledge sharing within own module and others within the DTO department
- Willingness to commit to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Fluent in English and French (speaking, reading and writing)
- Experience in the Accounting area of a dealership
- 1-2 years previous experience in the automotive industry, dealership environment or PBS software is an asset
- Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving & trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management & organizational skills, strong multi-tasking & prioritization
- Willingness to go the “Extra Mile”
- Travel within Canada and the USA (up to 2 weeks per month) is required; in consequence, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a valid passport and/or US visa (if applicable) will be a requirement
- High School Diploma
What we offer:
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Bonus for product certification up to $4,800 per year
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more
Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email. Please monitor your junk/spam folder.
PBS is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process as required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Milton Office, 8135 Esquesing Line, Milton, Ontario, Canada