Registered Nurse Case Manager VBC - Sugarland, Midlothian, Cedar Hill, and South Dallas
Come Join our team!!
Are you ready to join a diverse, high-energy, fast-growing healthcare company? Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse – Case Manager.
This role will require up to 90% weekly travel throughout specific markets/territories to complete Patient Home Visits and/or Practice Visits. Mileage is reimbursed. This role will support the areas of Sugarland, Midlothian, Cedar Hill, and South Dallas.
Who We Are and Why We’re Different
At Panoramic Health, our priority is healthy patients. We deliver better outcomes for patients and lower costs for everyone. We are the only value-based kidney care platform led by physicians, which uniquely qualifies us to care for patients holistically. We keep patients healthier longer - at home and out of the hospital. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients by slowing disease progression and improving quality of life. We do this by putting nephrologists at the center of care and continuing to build on our data, analytics, and deep understanding of kidney care.
The RN Case Manager will be at the forefront of this intensive, adaptive, and patient-focused model. Panoramic Health is looking for nursing professionals that understand the importance of the “Quadruple Aim”, where high-touch interactions between patient and healthcare provider enhance patient experience, improve health outcomes, reduce costs, and improve the work life of the provider.
As an RN Case Manager, you will manage the medical needs of a caseload of patients as they navigate the staged progression of chronic kidney disease (CKD). RN Care Managers will manage acute and post-acute episodic interventions, including condition assessment, SNF coordination, education, etc. in the patient’s home and virtually. Collaborate with the Care Team and physicians to prevent readmission, prevent future hospitalization, and improve patient care. This type of intensive service provision will require RN professionals that:
- Can build strong, productive relationships and maintain consistent communication with patients, their families, and providers
- Collaborate with Care Team and physicians to prevent readmission, prevent future hospitalization, and improve patient care
- Provide high intensity engagement with patients and family. Introduce self to patient/family and explain nurse case manager role and process to contact nurse case manager for questions, guidance, and education
- Enhance a collaborative relationship to maximize the patient’s/family’s ability to make informed decisions
- Manage a caseload of nephrology practice patients and perform clinical needs assessments/complex-medical management for high-risk CKD/ESRD patients
- Educate patients using kidney disease-specific education developed to be culturally appropriate and tailored to a diverse set of learning needs
- Act as a patient’s advocate, liaison, and information resource; escalating all appropriate information to their nephrologist as appropriate
- Assess and assist patients for linkage and utilization of appropriate medical and community resources in conjunction with other members of the care coordination team
- Complete timely and accurate documentation per company-documented procedures and relevant professional and regulatory standards
- Degree in nursing RN (Required)
- Two (2) years RN experience minimum
- Experience working with chronically ill (CKD/ESRD) patients
- Home care, case management, and/or hospital experience preferred
- RN’s with acute care experience within the past 5 years is preferred – ICU, CCU, ED, Stepdown, Nephrology, Renal Transplant or Dialysis RN’s
Commensurate on State requirements
- 90% On location (Practice Office) and Travel for Patient Home Visits
- 10% Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 90
- Telecommute % 10
- Cedar Hill, TX, USA
- Lancaster, TX, USA
- Midlothian, TX, USA
- South Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA
- Sugar Land, TX, 1111 Highway 6, Sugar Land, Texas, United States of America