Customer Service Representative 1 - Recreation
This position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical work involving general customer services, assist in ordering and organizing office supplies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet all patrons and provide information on all recreational activities and locations.
- Register patrons for activities through Rec Trac software.
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct all calls to appropriate staff member, department or provide information on all recreational activities and locations.
- Check in patrons for classes at facility.
- Balance daily cash drawer for all sales taken during shift and secure money in safe.
- Secure building during operating hours and at closing.
- Performs other related assigned duties.
- Evening and Saturday hours required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year work experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.91
- South Carolina, USA