Resident Care Team Manager (Webster Campus)
Resident Care Team Manager (Webster Campus)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a Care Team Manager for The Glen located on the Webster Campus. The primary purpose of this position is to provide oversite of The Glen and Rainier Grove care team members and Resident Care Aides. This individual collaborates with Case Manager to help create a person centered, productive and supportive environment for both residents and team members, and is responsible for planning, organizing, leading the nonclinical unit team operations. The Care Team Manager will assist departmental leadership through the deployment of St. Ann's Community Mission, Vision and Values.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Year – End Bonus
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Creates a person centered environment for residents and team members through the support of Resident domains of well-being: identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy.
- Analyzes residents/families and team members satisfaction survey data. Involved in the process improvement plans for both areas.
- Monitors compliance related to mandatory in services, first aid certification, and other regulatory requirements as directed by the Administrator. Monitors completion of the RCA and LPN supervisor annual health assessments and nursing license renewals.
- Directs compliance related to programming requirements as regulated by NYSDOH and other governing bodies.
- Drives continuous process improvement through initiative and innovation; implements best practices (i.e., audits documentation and monitors process effectiveness).
- Involved in Quality Assurance projects at the organizational and unit levels.
- Investigates incidents; provides reports to Administrator in collaboration with Case Manager and LPN supervisor , responsible for gathering data and completion of residents and team members incident reports. Involved in trends analysis.
- Collaborates and builds a strong, high performing team, provides coaching in the moment, rounding, team building and mentoring for Resident Care Aides and LPN supervisors.
- Focuses on team members engagement and retention.
- Participates in the overall development of team members including hiring, orientation, onboarding, professional development, training, discipline and termination of team members in collaboration with both Administration and the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for completing payroll and follow up on any time and attendance related issues.
- Creates monthly schedule and promotes self coverage with care team. Approves and monitors time off requests and coverage needs.
- Serves on various committees within St. Ann's, as assigned, and provides reports to Administration on programs and activities, as required.
- Attends and actively participates in workshops, seminars and inservices to continue professional growth.
- Involved in household based team members meetings and daily huddles.
- Participates in Manager on Duty Weekend Rotation, as scheduled. On call requirement to assist LPN supervisors/team members coordinators with any issues related to the schedule and coverage. Will require off shift rotation as needed.
- Collaborates with other departments related to household issues. Involved in analysis of work flows and processes; responsible for work flows/process improvement plans
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by Administrator.
- Collaborates with Case Manager for household-based quality improvement. Helps develop and implement household-based programs.
- Involved in monitoring of career advancement program for care team.
- Collaborates with Administrator, monitors and assures compliance and justification to the annual budget for each household, identifies and implements cost effective measures, and promotes best practices in standards on a monthly basis. Responsible for reporting variances to Administrator.
- Responsible for ordering capital items and supplies for households.
- Collaborates with Case Manager and completes annual team members performance appraisals
- In collaboration with Case Manager and Administrator responsible for departmental community connection goals.
- Involved in setting annual departmental and individual goals.
- Must be a professional team player
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in health related field, nursing degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of leadership and or team member management experience preferred.
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Associate Degree