COMPLIANCE CORPORATE INTERNAL AUDITOR - CB & VR - DAY SHIFT
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Gaming Permit
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Plan and conduct financial and operational audits in accordance with established procedures.
2. Collect, analyze, interpret and document information to support audit findings.
3. Assist in the preparation of audit reports and prepare work papers and files in accordance with departmental policy, procedure and established timelines.
4. Evaluate and recommend improvements to gaming/non-gaming department procedures pertaining to internal controls.
5. Monitor and assist in ensuring the Company's assets are properly recorded and safeguarded.
6. Conduct audit follow-up as assigned to ensure corrective actions were implemented.
7. Learn, comprehend and comply with all Company and departmental policies and procedures, MICS, and gaming regulations.
8. Follow all Corporate and departmental safety policies and procedures.
9. Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
· Volunteer to assist coworkers when necessary while meeting your deadlines.
· Demonstrate initiative by finding ways to improve current processes while keeping department compliant.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Job Family COMPLIANCE
- Pay Type Salary
- 850 W Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, USA