Independent Sales Representative
We are looking for a self-starting, motivated entrepreneur to join our organization as an Independent Sales Representative. This role is 100% commission based as a 1099 contractor. The independent sales representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers' questions, and finding new customers through cold-calling, emailing, and social media advertising. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
To be successful as an independent sales representative, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision.
We are targeting sales representatives in the following locations:
Southern CA/Scottsdale AZ
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with clients to determine their needs
- Recommend our products and services that meet those needs
- Track progress and developments through customer relationship management platforms
- Work with company management to develop custom solutions for clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience is required. Experience with selling into Aesthetics and Dermatology/MOHS sales strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel to meet with client
- Proven sales experience.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Miami, FL, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Tampa, FL, USA