RBT - CCSEMA Raynham Day Hab
Our May Center for Adult Services Program is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join the clinical team working in our Southeastern MA Region (Raynham area).
Why should you join our incredible team?
Just a few of the aMAYzing opportunities that would be available to you include…
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays (including your birthday as a holiday).
- Fully paid in-house training and free continuing education seminars.
- Mentorship and supervision from masters and doctoral-level behavior analysts and psychologists.
- Participation in applied research projects with opportunities to publish and present.
- Funding to attend regional and international conferences (e.g., BABAT, ABAI, APBA).
- Tuition discounts for graduate studies in Special Education and ABA. Discounts are with local universities (e.g., Regis University, UMass Lowell, Endicott) and online programs (e.g., SUNY Empire, Purdue Global).
Who are we?
May Institute offers a continuum of care that begins with applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for toddlers newly diagnosed with an ASD, and continues with school consultation, residential placement, special education schools, and adult services to meet the needs of our many clients and their families.
Part of what sets May Institute apart from other organizations is our uncompromising commitment to professionalism and excellence. Our work is grounded in evidence-based ABA practice. Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person’s unique needs and find effective means to help everyone reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible. We are proud to be an active center of training and research and are dedicated to improving our employees’ clinical understanding and creating research opportunities.
May Center for Adults Services, a division of May Institute, provides a wide range of community-based services for adults of all ages with autism and other developmental disabilities, which include community, supportive living, and day programs.
Who are you?
In this position you will work directly with adults who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or a related developmental disability. You will provide state-of-the-art interventions based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Services will occur at our Raynham Day Habilitation Program and/or the residential group home setting. You will receive supervision from an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who will provide ongoing training, feedback, and support.
- Aids in completion of descriptive assessments, preference assessments, and functional analyses.
- Works directly with clients served in the Day Program and Residential Services providing behavior analytic interventions focusing on skill acquisition and challenging behavior reduction.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and analyzes various forms of data collection that are utilized in both the residences and day program services.
- Conducts staff training on behavioral interventions/procedures set in place by the Clinical Director in both residential and day program services.
- During site visits to residential programs/day habilitation rooms, conducts integrity checks using, follows up on deficits, and communicates with supervisor on the results of prescribed measures.
- Conducts or participates in applied research projects in conjunction with other staff at the Institute. May be asked to present at regional and/or national conferences.
- A valid MA Driver’s License is required.
- RBT credential from the Behavior Analysis Certification Board is required or must be obtained within the first month of hire.
- Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities preferred.
- Comfortable working with individuals who may engage in challenging behavior.
- Understanding of proper professional and communication boundaries in terms of families/guardians and supervisors.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Pay Type Salary
- Raynham, MA, USA