Vice President Home, School and Center Based ABA Services
May is seeking an operational business leader to join our aMAYzing community. The Vice President of Home, School and Center Based Services supervises the operations, clinical and financial performance of programs throughout Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia. Division services include early intervention, center-and home-based ABA Treatment, and in-home behavioral services. Primarily funded through health insurance, this division also has contracts to provide ABA consultation services to public and private schools.
The successful candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience managing ABA centers/programs across multiple locations, have a deep knowledge of health insurance and reimbursement, and proven success in financial management and standardization of business processes and systems. Prior experience with acquisitions and start-ups is a strong plus.
The Vice President will be based at our corporate headquarters in Randolph, MA . The position requires some travel to division locations to ensure standards of care are maintained, consistency across sites, and align common goals and purpose.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President has a team of direct reports and is responsible for a divisional headcount of 150 employees.
To learn more about the impact of May’s services navigate to our video “Ellen Hollis, A May Mom”
Overview of Responsibilities
- Develops budgets, monitors financial performance, and ensures budgetary expectations are met.
- Works effectively with other executives to establish corporate goals and ensure successful operational and financial performance.
- Ensures appropriate clinical care and demonstrates effective risk management in consultation with the chief clinical officer and quality improvement; ensures regulatory standards are met and maintained.
- Develops and oversees implementation of strategies to grow and meet emerging needs for services and new business opportunities.
- Acts as the ultimate hiring authority for all programs within the division and ensures appropriate performance management and clinical supervision.
- Dedication to mission, vision, and values of May Institute
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing similar operations, administration, and providing clinical oversight.
- Proven ability to create and drive business operational initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability in business development, acquisition and start-up experience a plus.
- Significant experience in regulatory compliance and ongoing quality improvement processes
- Experience working collaboratively across consulting areas and with the wider organization.
- Significant prior experience with health insurance billing, contracts, negotiations.
- Master’s degree in business or related field required, MBA preferred. Other combinations of degrees will be considered based on proven success in managing within a similar organization.
- Licensed psychologist and/or BCBA certification preferred.
- Pay Type Salary
- Randolph, MA 02368, USA