Our May Centers for ABA Services are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our clinical team in Henrico, VA.
Why should you join our incredible team?
Just a few of the aMAYzing opportunities that would be available to you include…
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays (including your birthday as a holiday).
- Fully paid in-house training and free continuing education seminars.
- Mentorship and supervision from doctoral-level behavior analysts and psychologists.
- Participation in applied research projects with opportunities to publish and present.
- Funding to attend regional and international conferences (e.g., BABAT, ABAI, APBA).
- Quarterly incentives for supervising candidates working toward their BCBA credential.
- Sign on bonus and possibility for relocation assistance!
Who are we?
May Institute offers a continuum of care that begins with applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services for toddlers newly diagnosed with an ASD, and continues with school consultation, residential placement, special education schools, and adult services to meet the needs of our many clients and their families.
Part of what sets May Institute apart from other organizations is our uncompromising commitment to professionalism and excellence. Our work is grounded in evidence-based ABA practice. Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person’s unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible. We are proud to be an active center of training and research, and we are dedicated to improving our employees’ clinical understanding and creating research opportunities.
Our May Centers for ABA Services provide 1:1 ABA services for young children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities. Our intensive center-based and home-based services help children improve communication, social and behavior skills, self-help skills, and learning skills.
Who are you?
In this position you will supervise the implementation of ABA services for children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or a related developmental disability. We currently offer services at our Randolph Center for ABA Services and/or the child’s home setting. You will also develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans, as well compile data to graph and determine effectiveness of treatment plans and skill assessments. In addition, our behavior analysts provide parent education and training to ensure skills learned are maintained and refined at home.
- Develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans.
- Compile data to graph to determine effectiveness of treatment plan and skill assessments.
- Interact with and provide training to staff and parents.
- Work in a fast-paced environment working with many different children.
- A Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field.
- BCBA certification required.
- ABA State License (LABA) required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Henrico, VA 23294, USA