About District Medical Group (DMG):
DMG is a nonprofit integrated multi-specialty medical group practice consisting of approximately 500 full-time physicians and advanced practice clinicians across all major medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties. DMG is a respected leader in the healthcare community known for its commitment to patient care, education, research, and community service. DMG is a member of the Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance providing medical education opportunities to the next generation of clinicians inclusive of Residents, Fellows, Medical Students etc.
Professional clinical services encompass all physicians and APCs staffing multiple healthcare facilities throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, including the Valleywise Health system which consists of a Level I Burn/Trauma acute care hospital, three inpatient behavioral health centers, an outpatient specialty center, 10 family health centers (FQHCs), two emergency medicine facilities, and many unique and effective outreach programs that provide care for more than 450,000 patients annually. The Valleywise system is the safety net system for Maricopa County and provides care for the underserved community.
What Does DMG Offer?
DMG provides a strong and positive work environment through employee appreciation, team collaboration, competitive compensation, mentoring, and great benefits including:
- A strong Healthcare benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental and Vision– Employee eligibility effective DAY ONE
- A rich 401(k) with employer match, increasing annually up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays annually
- CE allowance/time off
- Paid Sick Time
- and more
About the Role
The Division Administrator (DA) is a director level role responsible for administrative oversight and leadership of the Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and OB/GYN divisions for DMG/Valleywise Health. The DA works closely with clinical chairs and serves as a liaison to organizational partners. The DA is accountable to executive and division leadership. In collaboration with organizational leaders, key responsibilities include strategic planning in support of DMG and Valleywise health mission and growth strategies, design and implementation of business principles in healthcare and administration of policies and procedures. The DA provides leadership, guidance, and manages all business aspects of assigned divisions. The DA is responsible for administration of division budgets, contract management and revenue cycle. Additionally, the DA provides oversight, monitors performance, and identifies opportunities for improvement related to productivity, operations, and finances.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in healthcare administration or practice management
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare finance, revenue cycle management and contract administration.
- Management experience in an outpatient medical facility or ambulatory healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience with administration of Graduate Medical Education programs a plus
DMG’s Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, District Medical Group (DMG) requires each employee to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, MMR, varicella, influenza, and COVID immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- 2929 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA