All of our employees receive full benefits and retirement, paid holidays and vacations, as well as the chance to earn CDL reimbursement through our "Dock to Driver" program. Apply today!
LTI, Inc./Milky Way is a family-owned company with a long, proud history that has become a modern, innovative leader in the transportation industry. We are looking for career-minded people to join our team today!
LTI, Inc. (LTII) specializes in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities throughout the Pacific Northwest. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation requirements by consistently offering the highest levels of service, operating safely and efficiently as well as fully supporting the efforts and needs of our drivers.
Why Work for LTI, Inc.
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Long Term Disability Coverage, AD&D Insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs + flexible spending arrangements.
- Paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick Leave: 40 hrs. a year of paid leave after one year of active service, days increase with years of service + WA Sick Leave
- Holidays: 6 paid Holidays a year
- Retirement Plan: 50% of the first 6% contributed matched + an additional 3% of your compensation regardless of your participation following one year of service.
Call and speak to a representative today 800-327-6255
Maintenance Assistant duties include (but are not limited to): washing equipment, clean-up and organization of terminal facilities, repairing tire chains, occasional data entry for stocking and receiving parts, and other general facility and equipment maintenance as necessary. This is a non-DOT position that assists maintenance personnel in whatever ways necessary. Will be washing equipment and serving various functions in our shop, all of which the employee will be trained to do.
General mechanic skills and basic experience in welding, carpentry and tool repair is preferred. The ideal candidate will also possess basic computer/data entry skills and will have strong attention to detail. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.
- Posses a valid driver's license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Safety toe boots
- Work in a team and share responsibility
- Work outside in the elements
- Welding and construction experience
- Possess basic computer/data entry skills
- Operate a manual vehicle
- Have a toolbox and tools
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 1500-Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $19.26
- 3814 Old Hwy 99 South Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273, USA