LTI, Inc. is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician! LTI-Milky Way is the leader in bulk liquid transport throughout the Pacific Northwest and we are continuing to grow and seek new members of our talented team.
Why Work for LTI, Inc.
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Long Term Disability Coverage, AD&D Insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs + flexible spending arrangements.
- Paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick Leave: 40 hrs. a year of paid leave after one year of active service, days increase with years of service + WA Sick Leave
- Holidays: 6 paid Holidays a year
- Compensation: $23.90 – $30.46 / Hour
- Retirement Plan: 50% of the first 6% contributed matched + an additional 3% of your compensation regardless of your participation following one year of service.
- Company Provides: Training, uniforms, and safety equipment
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical School degree in related field is recommended, or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age. Must have own toolbox and basic tools.
What You’ll Do
- Perform maintenance and repair on LTI Inc / Milky Way Commercial Motor Vehicle fleet (Class 8)
- Consistent Year-round work
- Opportunity to work on a variety of equipment
- Comply with all Safety and DOT regulations
- Company purchases new equipment annually (Kenworth & Freightliner)
- Work with a professional team dedicated to helping you and our customers succeed
Attributes We Are Looking For
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Has a passion for mechanical work (wrenches to computers)
As a maintenance technician at LTI, Inc. you will be at the intersection of quality, safety, and customer service. Every choice you make, from safety checks and maintenance, to operating the vehicle creates an amazing experience for our loyal customers. Are you ready to team up with a company that puts its customers and employees first and strives to be the best?
We are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your career with LTI, Inc. and the Lynden family of companies. Feel free to give us a call at 800-327-6255.
LTI, Inc. is part of the Lynden family of companies® that provides transportation and logistics solutions in Alaska, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and around the world. Extensive multi-modal capabilities allow customers to optimize time and money by shipping via air, land or sea, or in any combination. At Lynden we provide innovating solutions to complex transportation problems. Milky Way, a division of LTI, Inc., entered the milk-hauling business in 1948. By the 1970s, Milky Way was the largest motor carrier of bulk fluid milk within the state of Washington and, today, it remains the premier hauler for the dairy industry throughout the Pacific Northwest.
A post conditional offer of employment physical, drug test and background investigation are required. Random drug testing is required of all LTI, Inc. employees.
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 1500-Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $30.46
- 333 Midvale Rd, Sunnyside, WA 98944, USA