Candidates will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines; screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources; and organize and maintain administrative processes. Must have: exceptional written and verbal communication skills; excellent information organization skills, good judgment; discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive materials; forward-looking thinker with recognized problem-solving abilities; and evidence of continuing professional development.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, very organized, possess strong multi-tasking skills and support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment.
Education: Bachelor's Degree/Assoc. Bachelor or relevant qualifications such as Certified Administrative Professional® (CAP®), Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence® (PACE®), Certified Executive Administrative Professional® (CEAP®), or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) designation preferred.
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years experience as an executive assistant, preferably supporting fast-paced senior-level executive(s).
• Must enjoy the administrative challenges of working with a diverse range of people and projects.
• Strong communication skills, including an ability to openly discuss and balance workload, and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Demonstrated ability to perform calmly under pressure.
• Exceptional ethical standards, humility, empathy, sense of humor and strong interpersonal skills.
• Handle sensitive business and people issues with tact and diplomacy and keep them confidential.
• Technologically savvy with the ability/desire to learn new tools and improve efficiencies to keep the office running smoothly.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills are required and the ability to learn software tools to support the business.
SEGRA is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws in employment with or treatment once employed in the company. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or eliminating any applicant from consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law. Individuals with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. Please inform SEGRA’s personnel if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
NOTHING IN THIS APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT SHALL CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.
- Job Family 50
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA