Vault Armed - PM Shift
Pay: $20.50 per hour
As a Vault Custodian, you work with your team to maintain inventory in our cash vaults for our Loomis customers.
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the provided manifests
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin
- Sort individual cargo items by route
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone
- Ability to load/unload bags/boxes of currency, checks, and coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days a week
- Ability to push wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, and counters
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
· Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
· Full-time schedule can potentially consist of an average of 40 to 50 hours/week, with a minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
· Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Basic Life Insurance Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
· Dependent Care AccountIndustry leading Training and Development
Essential Functions/Job Qualifications
• Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
• Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
• Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
• Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
• Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
*As part of the qualification process for the Vault Custodian position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the below areas.*
- Lift: 25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
- Lift-Carry: 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X), 18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X) and 50lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 2ft (2X)
- Push-Pull: Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
- Repetitive Coupling: Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X each)
- Job Family Vault
- Job Function Vault Custodian
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.50
- Wakefield, MA 01880, USA