Watercraft/Jet Ski Technicians | Beaverton Motorcycles
LIVE, WORK & PLAY in BEAUTIFUL OREGON! Beaverton Motorcycles is looking for experienced, positive and highly motivated Watercraft and Jet Ski technicians to join our team. Preference will be given to techs who can also repair and maintain motorcycles and side by sides. Relocation package including rental assistance may be available to the right candidate.
This is an excellent career opportunity and a great way to further your career in the powersports industry with a top notch, growing dealership. Updated service department, professional advisors, best benefits in the industry, fantastic pay plans, and all the work you can handle.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Paid Holidays
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
- Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (our service department is open Monday through Saturday)
- Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA