Auto Sales Professionals | Beaverton Kia
Beaverton Kia is looking for sales professionals to join our team selling new and used vehicles. No experience necessary. We will train you!
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY – excellent earning potential with performance-based PayPlan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
How does it work? Beaverton Kia will guide you through our proven sales training program, where you will learn product knowledge, prospecting strategy, sales negotiation, and customer service, so you can confidently and professionally guide our customers through their car buying experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Committed to teamwork and providing "World Class" customer service
- Neat, clean, and well dressed
- Driven and self-motivated; strong work ethic and good people skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Positive and upbeat attitude @ all times
- Trainable (willingness to build your skillset)
- A valid driver’s license (background/MRV and drug screening for chosen candidates)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help customers with make/model selections and promote model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
- Maintain accurate sales documentation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Manage all required customer and appointment data in dealership computer system
- Negotiate sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Receive incoming sales queries (either phone or internet)
- Attend all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
Beaverton Kia - a better way.™ Apply today. Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! We are one of the first Kia dealerships in America.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 12520 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA