Motorcycle | Powersports Technician - Beaverton Motorcycles
Beaverton Motorcycles is looking for experienced (must have at least three years’ experience in a multi-line, big dealership), positive and highly motivated A Level Technicians to join our team. Shop Foreman experience highly desirable. We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda, KTM, Polaris, and more. Pay is well above Oregon’s top average for experienced technicians; relocation assistance may be available.
This is an excellent career opportunity and a great way to further your career in the powersports industry with a top notch, growing dealership. The ideal candidate will have experience working on newer Japanese motorcycles, ATV's, Watercraft, and/or Power Equipment in a professional setting. Emphasis on electrical and fuel injection diagnostics highly preferred. A positive can-do attitude, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver rock star customer service, consistently, are mandatory.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Paid Holidays
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
· Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
· Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
· Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (our service department is open Monday through Saturday)
· Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
· Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
· Motorcycle endorsement and valid driver’s license required
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA