Project Coordinator - ICS
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Managers on day-to-day operations. This position will be responsible for organizing and controlling project activities. The Project Coordinator will be a source of communication for all individuals related to a project.
- Manage bidding of projects:
- Create bid packages.
- Maintain bid lists.
- Issue addenda’s.
- Provide plan holders list to contractors.
- Create bid box for project managers (bid tabulation spreadsheet, signage, date stamp, etc.).
- Post bids and oversee bidding materials.
- Issue recommendation letters to project owners.
- Create submittal template spreadsheet for Procore.
- Facilitate project closeout:
- Issue award letters to contractors.
- Create AIA documents and submit to contractors.
- Contact needed parties for signatures and track progress.
- Obtain operation and maintenance manuals, along with as-built drawings.
- Create letters for the project owners and send all needed materials.
- Assist with any needed building permits.
- Create and maintain documentation (contracts, change orders, AIA documents, project books, certificates of insurance, etc.).
- Manage Procore database:
- Bid packages.
- Pay applications.
- Plans and specifications.
- AIA documents.
- Update contract amounts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Problems and solutions are unique and unpredictable, but are similar to those previously encountered. Solutions require judgment such as setting priorities, evaluating results and/or coordinating with others.
Problem solving and/or critical thinking involves identification and analysis of diverse problems; solutions are often found by reviewing standard documented processes and/or work procedures and modifying them to apply to the situation. Guidance is usually provided on what source(s) to consult, and decision is reviewed by supervisor before implementation.
Supervision is present to review broad objectives relative to basic position duties and day-to-day department duties. Basic work and decisions do not require direction or review by immediate supervisor. Strategic issues are referred to supervisor.
Some independent judgment is necessary to select and implement the most appropriate solution, with frequent discussion/contact with a supervisor. May occasionally make recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Recommendations to create efficiencies within work procedures, policies, and practices are always encouraged.
Decision-making impacts department and outside department/multiple departments.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some connectedness across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies, and processes.
No supervisory responsibilities.
- Degree in Business Management.
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative or clerical work.
- 1+ years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
Position requires regular sitting, hearing, and vision. Position frequently requires standing, walking, reaching with arms and hands, and talking. Position occasionally requires climbing/balancing, kneeling/crouching, and the ability to lift and carry over 20 lbs.
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- ICS, 1139 Franklin Avenue, Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, United States of America