HVAC Service Technician - Yearout Mechanical
HVAC Service Technician- Albuquerque, NM
Yearout Mechanical has an immediate need for an experienced HVAC/R Service Technician, to be based out of our Albuquerque office, who enjoys the challenge of unique designs, projects and deadlines. This position requires the ability to manage accounts big and small, and coordinate multiple jobs simultaneously. Our technicians will be expected to diagnose and repair equipment. As well as install new equipment or maintain existing equipment. Our technicians should have excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate updates to our customers and the project team.
Experienced in trouble shooting and repairing independently the following:
- Small tonnage package A/C units
- Large tonnage VAV units up to 120 tons.
- Boiler maintenance, annuals and repairs
- Water pump maintenance and repairs including motor bearings and pump seal replacement.
- Understand the principles of water flow pertaining to chilled water and hot water loops
- Understand and trouble shoot air side problems.
- Understand and trouble shoot VRF systems.
- Ability to forge relationships with customers and present yourself in a clean and confident manner as a representative of a skilled service department.
- Represent the company by learning to serve as the direct customer contact and be responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing, and repairing equipment and systems at customer’s project location.
- Coordinates with project team and customer to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installations and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work. This includes following direct verbal instruction from supervisor
- Communicate clearly and concisely with team to ensure accurate turnover of acquired data.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintain security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility in working schedule. It is expected that occasional overtime and/or weekend work will be required.
- Must be competent with basic hand tools (i.e.-tape measure, hand drill, calculator, construction related basic tools).
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and performing work at elevated heights and/or platforms.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. and maintaining a consistent pace of labor throughout the work day.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office software & basic computer skills.
- This position requires working in diverse project types including industrial environments
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Albuquerque, NM, USA