HVAC Service Technician - CMTA
HVAC Service Tech – CMTA Energy Solutions Martinsburg, WV or surrounding area.
The core business of our Energy Solutions division is the delivery of Guaranteed Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs). Simply put, our ESPCs are a viable way to upgrade and renovate facilities in a budget-neutral or even budget-positive way. The process diverts money already being spent on utilities and directs it into facility upgrades, covering scope development, design, bidding, construction management, commissioning, measurement and verification, and even ongoing energy management services. We have experience in designing the nation’s most energy efficient buildings, including many zero energy buildings. Our knowledge is unparalleled in the Guaranteed ESPC market, which allows us to dive deeper than our competitors.
Job Description: CMTA is looking for a skilled Commercial HVAC Service Technician with 3+ years of commercial HVAC service experience. The Commercial HVAC Service Technician is responsible for utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatic and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing, and mechanical layouts to maintain and repair of HVAC systems.
- Servicing products and equipment while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performing routine maintenance services for HVAC systems, kitchen equipment, plumbing fixtures, and other mechanical systems
- Performing service and repairs of commercial HVAC systems
- Utilizing building automation system for HVAC system scheduling, setpoint adjustments, and mechanical equipment diagnostics
- Using a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Maintaining a vehicle by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Documenting work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Keeping current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Providing technical support to customers
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
- 3+ years of commercial HVAC service experience
- Associate’s degree, HVAC trade school certification or 5-year apprenticeship program
- Valid drivers license in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Martinsburg, WV, USA