The Lexington Clipper-Herald is seeking a PT detail-oriented and customer-service-oriented team player to join the news team to handle administrative tasks in the office. This position works days approximately 20 hours a week.
This position is responsible to:
- Greet customers who visit the office and assist as able
- Answer phone calls from customers, assist/direct as needed
- Monitor and respond to emails for customer or business needs including checking for relevant press releases, news tips, story updates and ideas
- Type or rewrite press releases for publication.
- File, enter data, organize office
- Answer questions about advertising, legal notices, obituaries, classified and celebration ads, and billing and delivery of papers. Connect customers with appropriate company representatives to address advertising and circulation issues.
- Gather mail from the post office, mail outgoing items, accept delivered packages
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Word and the ability to learn other software systems. Well-rounded communication skills are required.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lexington Clipper, 114 W 5th St, Lexington, Nebraska, United States of America
- Lexington, NE 68850, USA