Field Marketing Coordinator
Field Marketing Coordinator
· Chicago Market (Downtown and Suburbs)
AMPLIFIED is seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator for our Chicagoland territory. These field-based positions are part of the Times Marketing team and report to the Times VP of Sales and Amplified Marketing Director responsible for a local urgent care company management in the territory.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting all field activities in the Chicagoland market for the named urgent care provider. Successful candidate must be based in the Chicago area.
- Promote and differentiate the Urgent Care’s services and products to meet or exceed quarterly territory objectives.
- Responsible for increasing referrals from an assigned territory of professional customers including all urgent care locations.
- Generate new business opportunities by creating and leveraging relationships that enhance and differentiate the Urgent Care’s offerings within an assigned territory.
- Candidate will integrate themselves into the UC locations and will be seen as an extended member of the offices, offering value-add contact using a consultative selling approach.
- Provide weekly updates to leadership on activity, results, competitive analysis, market trends.
- Use branded marketing materials effectively and frequently to differentiate the UC products and services from other providers.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with physicians, nurses, ancillary personnel, practice administrators in referring programs.
- Coordinate and implement territory initiatives (Community activities, programs, value-add programs)
- Attend local and regional community outings and events to promote the UC
- Manage resources effectively, process expenses in a compliant and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant sales, marketing, and/or account management experience
- Excellent selling, strategic sales planning, customer persuasiveness, brainstorming, and effective pull-through skills are required
- Must be a self-starter with good decision-making abilities and an entrepreneurial spirit, who is action oriented, good at prospecting and has a high sense of urgency to meet quarterly objectives and goals.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, including ability to lead executive level presentations on sales calls as well as dinner presentations and other events
- Strong grasp of new technologies and business analytics tools and resources are required as well as the ability to analyze the territory, monitor performance, and review competitive trends and report to leadership.
- Fluent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other business analytics tools
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Chicago, IL, USA