Local Media Consultant
Local Media Consultant
Madison Media Partners
Your role in our story:
Madison Media Partners is on the search for a driven and dynamic Local Media Consultant. We work hard to serve our clients. We constantly learn to stay current. We celebrate the hell out of wins.
This isn't the role for everybody, but it's ideal for someone who doesn't intimidate easily. Someone who understands that business development is about connecting people to ideas, and ideas to results. Someone who can act autonomously when needed but can be the dream team player when called to do so. Someone who knows that leadership is about action, not titles.
The Local Media Consultant drives digital-first multi-media account growth for local accounts.
Following the sales process; they identifying qualified prospects, listen deeply to understand their needs and then act as their client’s voice in crafting customized solutions to meet client needs. Local Media Consultants understand our solutions, particularly digital & direct marketing, and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
We have offices located in Madison, Baraboo and Beaver Dam. Local Media Consultants may spend time in each office based on client location and meetings.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
• Partner with sales leader to identify new business opportunities by segment; design approaches to target and penetrate desired audience and provide optimal return on investment.
• Partner with sales leader to identify inactive business and develop strategies to reactivate.
• Conduct deep-dive Client Impact Assessments, utilizing pre-call research.
• Use in house platforms to develop results-based solutions. Present and close those solutions with the help of well-crafted media proposals.
• Fully understand client expectations, and work with client success team and other internal stakeholders to ensure client goals/expectations are met.
• Upsell existing customers based on need and opportunity.
• Make recommendations to the campaign based on client CNA and desired outcomes.
✓ High level of accountability to sales metrics + performance and adoption expectations in our sales platforms.
✓ Self-discipline to maintain outbound call cadence and meet sales goals.
✓ Ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external stakeholders.
✓ Results-oriented mindset.
✓ Problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
✓ High level of analytical skills and attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
College degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates with experience in media sales or alternative business development preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Maintains a valid driver's license. Must provide insured means of personal transportation for use during work hours.
Apply online at www.madison.com/workhere, Location: Madison
Madison Media Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Madison, WI, USA