Diagrammer - Advertising
Advertising Layout Diagrammer
Come join our regional team of Ad Operations professionals. We are currently seeking a Layout Diagrammer to play an integral part of our team supporting the southeast region of Lee Enterprises.
- Produce advertising ROP layouts for daily printed products across the southeast region as well as weekly editions and special sections
- Pagination of classified advertising pages for daily and weekly products
- Work with Advertising to ensure proper ad placement and follow up on missing ad creative
- Follow requests from News for budgeting space for editorial content
- Processing of completed layouts to ensure a smooth and timely flow to page designers
- Communicating completed layout specs along with revisions among all involved parties
- Participating in additional tasks and assignments as necessary in order to achieve department goals
Education and training:
High School Graduate
- Background in design or experience in a print production environment
- Expertise in collaborating with a large, cross-functional team to meet deadlines
- Newspaper or publishing experience preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of business applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Other communication software experience such as Slack or Teams
- Detail oriented with an ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with a large audience
- Flexible and adaptive in response to changing team needs
- Critical thinking and the ability to make decisions based on experience and knowledge of processes
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Special circumstances may require scheduling flexibility
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Richmond, VA, USA