Promotions Project Manager
Lee Enterprises is looking for a Promotions Project Manager to join the Lee Promotions team. Lee Promotions provide creative event and online promotion solutions for local publications within Lee Enterprises. The Promotions Project Manager will collaborate with the sales, design and contest & events teams to increase audience engagement and create revenue opportunities through our City Wide Ballots program for 70+ publications throughout Lee Enterprises.
As the Project Manager, you will focus on strategizing and coordinating the roll out of the City Wide Ballots program within the Lee publications. You will be vital in ensuring the success of the program at the local market level. As the first point of contact, the Project Manager must be able to communicate effectively with publishers, ad directors and sales executives. You will be responsible for creating project plans, strategizing opportunities to grow local revenue, building timelines and maintaining deadlines. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, creative and organized. The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented with a passion for surpassing revenue goals and increasing audience engagement.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with local leadership and sales teams by creating enthusiasm and excitement around the City Wide Ballots program.
- Partner with market leaders to strategize, develop and roll out the City Wide Ballots program.
- Analyze data, including sales and program results, creative concepts, category trends and market research to create a plan of action, custom strategy and timeline.
- Develop support documentation catering to the local market’s needs.
- Schedule and lead weekly program calls to troubleshoot, brainstorm and provide updates.
- Work directly with the strategist and design team to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Routinely meet with other project managers to share successful ideas and concepts.
- Stay up to date on digital advertising best practices.
Position Requirements Include:
- Proven work experience in sales, as a project manager, or similar role with a demonstrable track record of surpassing revenue goals.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work independently and in team environment
- Superior presentation skills to diverse audiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, applications including Power Point.
- Comfortable using Formstack, Zendesk, Box, Slack and BaseCamp.
- Proven relationship building skills with the desire to develop partnership and stakeholders to drive results.
To succeed and grow in this role you must:
- Be able to adapt and multi-task efficiently.
- Quickly become the expert with a passion and curiosity to continuously seek out ideas and additional opportunities to exceed goals.
- Be a strategic thinker with an eye for small details.
- Lead by example with a willingness to perform all tasks to get the job done.
- Be competitive and thrive under pressure.
- Have the ability to motivate others and keep energy, enthusiasm and creativity high.
Location: This is a remote, work-from-home position. Occasional travel required. Must be located within a Lee market.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Amplified Digital, 901 N 10TH ST, St Louis, Missouri, United States of America