Manager, Business Loan Administration
At Landmark Credit Union, we succeed by putting people first - and that starts with you. Our culture of inclusion and collaboration enables us to support our members’ financial wellbeing, positively impact the communities we serve, and help our associates grow their careers. Bring your authentic self to work as part of an organization where you’ll feel valued for your unique qualities, are enabled to reach your full potential, and are recognized for your contributions to our success. We strive to ensure you feel empowered to grow and succeed, while also feeling valued and taken care of, as we all do our part to put people first. We invite you to learn more about this and other opportunities at Landmark Credit Union.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Vice President of Business Services Operations Manager. The Manager, Business Loan Closing Administration is responsible for managing the Business Loan Closing Administrator team and serves as a lead resource, trainer, and liaison between leadership and associates. Assists associates in answering questions and acts as a lead Business Loan Closing Administrator.
1. Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years of experience in the preparation and/or review of legal or financial documentation and a minimum of 2 years management, supervisory or team lead experience. Combination of education and experience will also be considered.
2. Experience or the ability to gain proficiency in all programs and systems used for this job including Microsoft Office products and systems related to documentation preparation or review or for documentation exception tracking.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently as a valuable team member in a dynamic environment.
4. Demonstrated knowledge in the structure and requirements of all types of loan processing, real estate and business documentation experience preferred.
5. Proven ability to organize work, balance multiple priorities, manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced, flexible work environment with strong attention to detail and within defined deadlines.
6. Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
7. Must possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to help people.
8. Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with all job-related state and federal laws and regulations.
1. Responsible for leading the Business Loan Closing Admin Operations team in achieving goals through coaching, development and training. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert.
2. Responsible for setting departmental and team goals that align with Business Lending goals.
3. Participate in user acceptable tests.
4. Serves as a back up to Business Services Operations Manager as it related to loan closing admin process and escalations.
5. Facilitates the loan closing process by serving as liaison between lenders, external legal counsel, title companies, and internal credit and loan processing departments.
6. Manages loan closing pipeline and communicates timelines with internal loan processing department, lenders, title companies, and attorneys throughout the loan process.
7. Requests appropriate supporting documents including organizational documents, title work, flood searches, collateral insurance, loan payoffs, and various due diligence items to verify compliance with loan approval and bank closing procedures. Reviews as needed and requests and updates or corrections warranted. Orders payoffs of liens to be satisfied with new funding.
8. Confirms that title, vehicle and UCC searches were properly executed and ensure our collateral position meets standards, obtaining updates/corrections as needed.
9. Prepares necessary checklists for ordering loan closing document package, sending to processor along with all supporting documents and due diligence.
10. Reviews credit approval presentation and completed loan closing package to ensure accuracy and compliance, and adherence, to the loan approval guidelines.
11. Attends in-house closings, as needed, to provide additional support to the lender/member and notary services. Reviews all documents immediately after closing to ensure proper signatures were obtained and all required documents were completed in an accurate manner.
12. Sends fully executed loan package to processing staff for booking, filing of liens, payment to vendors and other steps required to complete the loan file.
13. Provides backup support to processing staff as required.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 2775 S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, WI 53151, USA