At Landmark Credit Union, we succeed by putting people first - and that starts with you. Our culture of inclusion and collaboration enables us to support our members’ financial wellbeing, positively impact the communities we serve, and help our associates grow their careers. Bring your authentic self to work as part of an organization where you’ll feel valued for your unique qualities, are enabled to reach your full potential, and are recognized for your contributions to our success. We strive to ensure you feel empowered to grow and succeed, while also feeling valued and taken care of, as we all do our part to put people first. We invite you to learn more about this and other opportunities at Landmark Credit Union.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The Marketing Analyst will perform a range of functions supporting the marketing department and report to the Manager of Marketing Analytics and Insights. This person will gather, analyze, and interpret marketing data to gauge results against the credit union’s goals. This includes preparing detailed reports on members behavior, competitor’s activities, and marketing promotions.
1. Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field and a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
2. Have experience converting data and findings into tables, graphs, and written reports. Microsoft Office proficient.
3. Ability to create questionnaires, discussion guides, or surveys. Experience with tools like Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc. is preferred.
4. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and information related to marketing conditions.
5. Ability to collaborate in a team environment and with a variety of stakeholders.
6. Strong attention to detail.
7. Good verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to analyze and understand the data.
8. Must develop a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all job-related state and federal laws and regulations.
1. Analyze the competitive landscape, market share, product performance, and member relationships using a variety of different data sources.
2. Create and deploy transactional surveys to our members to gauge overall ease and satisfaction. This centers more around the ability to create a survey under design guidelines and best practices.
3. Provide Interpretation of survey results as needed, identifying key trends and themes.
4. Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and data analysis for a variety of marketing metrics for the marketing team and key stakeholders.
5. Will work with a variety of different tools and departments in identifying the best available data sources.
6. Ability to work and thrive in collaborative work environment as well as independently to drive results.
7. Impeccable attention to detail, while being comfortable with data ambiguity.
8. Prepare and clean data for custom and look-a-like audience tracking.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 40
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 555 S Executive Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005, USA