19901 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91324, USA Req #701
Friday, March 17, 2023
Kindeva Drug Delivery
We have an immediate opening for a Process Engineer in the Transdermal Drug Delivery manufacturing team at Kindeva’s Northridge, CA manufacturing facility. Application of technical knowledge and extensive experience will be required to lead process improvement projects, develop and install capital equipment, support the launch of new products, support the launch of new products and improve product quality. Focus will be on high-speed automated packaging, coating, and converting equipment.
- Develops into subject matter expert in the Transdermal Manufacturing area for high-speed automated packaging, coating, and converting equipment.
- Initiates, identifies, recommends, and oversees programs in the manufacturing area of responsibility to improve safety, cost, service, and quality.
- Leads equipment-based breakdown and quality investigations, proactively drives innovative solutions. Partners with plant engineering to prioritize corrective maintenance to minimize downtime and optimizes preventative maintenance procedures to minimize equipment breakdowns.
- Responsible for leading projects, including the planning, validation, and installation of new equipment.
- Supports New Product Introduction (NPI) related activities, responsible for leading equipment related NPI activities to meet customer and/or product needs.
- Actively participates in lean, safety, and compliance activities.
- Authors and/or revises technical documents (i.e. SOP, validation protocols, investigations, technical reports, etc.)
- Has extensive lean six sigma (LSS) knowledge and techniques and runs projects to improve manufacturing processes for the product lifecycle.
- Identifies and implements a comprehensive education plan to continually advance technical skills and personal development as well as enhancing organizational effectiveness. Establishes self as a resource within immediate work group.
- May be assigned product engineering tasks such as customer communications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Systems/Electrical, Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited University
- At least 3 years of experience in process or project engineering within the manufacturing industry.
- Prior experience in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry
- Prior experience in New Product Introduction activities
- Prior experience in CAPA closure and/or Quality Investigation Report activities.
- Experience with leading DMAIC Six Sigma projects – Green Belt Certified.
- Experience with developing and implementing Lean Systems and Standard Work.
- Solid analytical and statistical skills.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both written & oral.
- Cross functional team contributions and leadership skills
California residents should review our Notice for California Employees and Applicants before applying.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Kindeva Drug Delivery. Kindeva encourages everyone who can get vaccinated to get vaccinated.
Our Covid-19 task force monitors the external environment and will continue to evaluate our policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Kindeva Drug Delivery is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Family Technical Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $74,288.00
- Max Hiring Rate $97,503.00
This posting is inactive.
- 19901 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91324, USA