Plumbing Site Superintendent
Plumber Site Superintendent
Plumber Site Superintendent Summary:
The plumber superintendent oversees plumbing system installation on construction projects. The superintendent supervises his/her crew to ensure each stage of work complies with all relevant regulations and safety protocols while monitoring the crews work, troubleshooting problems when necessary and pushing to complete the project on time and within budget.
Plumber Superintendent Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Plumbing installation experience
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing License
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to read blueprints, take supervision and/or contractor instruction, and complete quality control sheets.
- Must be able to make decisions on the job site, without disruption to the business or to work and job quality.
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing License.
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or GED
Plumber Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading and empowering individuals within your respective team
- Oversee quality within your project(s)
- Manage subcontractors being utilized for the job
- Forecast manpower and materials
- Communicate effectively with Builders, General Contractors, and Project Managers
- Build and maintain project schedule to meet deadlines
- Install, modify, inspect, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures in water, gas and drainage systems according to specifications and building codes.
- Perform necessary tasks on all phases of plumbing by relying on experience and knowledge.
- Identify plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and take necessary corrective action.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is considered to be a safety sensitive position.
Plumber Superintendent Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay up to $35/hr
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, paid by Kimbel Mechanical Systems
- STD/LTD Benefits
- 401(k) with a match
- 6 paid holidays, 2 Paid Volunteer Days per calendar year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 30, 60 and 90 day reviews
- Continued Education
- Career Growth Opportunities and Advancement.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc., is Arkansas' largest mechanical contractor performing work nationwide. We perform all phases of plumbing, HVAC and electrical work on projects such as single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels and student housing. Kimbel offers employees year-round employment, top pay and great benefits with opportunities for professional growth, and much more. At Kimbel, your career is our priority. With a structured Career Path laid out in front of you the day you walk in the door, Kimbel dedicates its commitment and resources to ensure you reach your career goals. The people employed here play a major role in taking the company to the next level.
- Job Family Plumbers
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- St. Louis, MO, USA