Denver, CO, USA ● Reno, NV, USA ● Salt Lake City, UT, USA Req #1941
Friday, June 2, 2023
At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI has an immediate opening for an Installation/Project Supervisor. This position can be based out of Denver, Colorado, Reno, Nevada or out of the the Salt Lake City area.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Act as an expert on products on job sites with properly installing various product lines
- Provide customer service/support in the field to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Supervise and train vendors/subcontractors onsite
- Main point of contact for the customer and vendor
- Conduct quality inspections with the customer
- Attend and conduct project-related meetings
- Prepare and submit proper paperwork for all installations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to understand and interpret floor plans and blueprints as well as strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative, organizational and technical skills including Word and Excel
- Comprehension of installation process from start to finish (preferred)
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 80% of time) throughout the United States
- KI provides a leased vehicle for travel needs if mileage meets minimum standards
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
The salary range for this position is $26-32/hour but could differentiate from this scale based on the candidate's skillset, years of experience, education and geographic location.
Other benefits include eligibility to our Employee Bonus Plan, 401K with a company match, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), a comprehensive benefit package and paid time off (10 holidays, sick days, vacation days and even your birthday off!).
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Installation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Denver, CO, USA
- Reno, NV, USA
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA