Trust Administrator Senior
Advanced professional role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency. Provide administrative and data entry support for Trust Officer in support of Trust business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted.
- Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Supports assigned Trust Officer in the administration of trust accounts.
- Interacts in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients.
- Assists with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Performs daily account activity:
- Posts receipts
- Enters pending trade orders
- Raises cash for distributions
- Enters check/wire requests
- Submits ACH transfer instructions
- Handles account inquiries
- Opens/closes accounts
- Researches account discrepancies
- Calculates fee sharing data, including manual calculations when necessary
- Administers all systems related to management of trust accounts.
- Maintains all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts.
- Special projects and other related duties assigned as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Trust system experience
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5 – 7 year’s Trust Administrator experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: None
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more (applicable to full time permanent employees).
By applying to a job at Arden Trust Company ( a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc.), you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Kestra Financial, Inc. may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Kestra Financial to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kestra Financial prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
- Job Family Trust Administration
- Job Function Trust Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- 8777 N Gainey Center Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, USA