Trust Administrator II
Wilmington, DE, USA Req #53
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Arden Trust Company provides industry-leading personal trust services designed to support families and preserve relationships for generations. As a professional trustee, we offer a depth of experience, technology and resources to handle trusts effectively. Our approach is rooted in fostering a meaningful partnership with the family’s wealth management advisor to create a seamless trust experience. Together, we provide families with a holistic approach and specialized expertise, giving them peace of mind in every aspect of their financial lives.
As the Trust Administrator II you will report to the Regional Trust Manager. You will provide administrative and data entry assistance for Trust Officer support of Trust business objectives.
- Support assigned Trust Officer in the administration of trust accounts.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to complex projects to gain experience, share ideas and suggest process improvements appropriate for level of experience.
- Identify non-routine issues and route or escalate to appropriate team member.
- Work in an ongoing relationship with our associated financial partners and our trust clients.
- Help with account administration functions to ensure our client satisfaction.
- Perform daily account activity:
- Post Receipts
- Enter pending trade orders
- Raise cash for distributions
- Enter check/wire requests
- Submit ACH transfer instructions
- Handle account inquiries
- Open and close accounts
- Research account discrepancies
- Calculate fee sharing data, including manual calculations
- Administer all systems related to management of trust accounts.
- Maintain all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts.
- Special projects and other related responsibilities assigned
- Prioritization and Organization
- Trust system experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent education, training, or work experience.
- 3+ years Trust Administrator experience
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more (applicable to full time permanent employees).
By applying to a job at Arden Trust Company ( a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc.), you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Kestra Financial, Inc. may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Kestra Financial to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kestra Financial prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
- Job Family Trust Administration
- Job Function Trust Administration
- Pay Type Salary
- Wilmington, DE, USA