WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension.
- Sign-on bonus eligible
ABOUT THE JOB
The Staten Island Clinic is an outpatient mental health clinic that provides psychiatric services to children 0-18 and adults. The Jewish Board is one of two clinics that services children and adolescents on Staten Island; a community that is limited in behavioral health resources. Services include individual, family, couples and group therapy as well medication management. The population served faces challenges and impaired functioning related to diagnoses such as: PTSD, Bi-Polar Disorder, MDD, Generalized Anxiety, ADHD, Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
The Behavioral Health Supervisor is a member of the program’s leadership team and is responsible for ensuring clients receive timely access to quality clinical services, providing supervision and professional development of program staff, overseeing administrative functions to support program operations and program compliance with federal, state, and city regulatory bodies and funding entities.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Master’s degree in human services and New York State licensure in social work (LCSW), or mental health counseling (LMHC) or other LBHP recognized by State regulatory agency.
- Solid clinical skills and knowledgeable of evidence-based practices.
- Excellent organizational skills, teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience working with electronic medical records and proficient with use of Microsoft Office software.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Medical Professionals
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8854 - Health Care - Professional Svcs - Traveling
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- 1765 South Ave, Staten Island, NY 10314, USA