Client Service Center Manager
The Janney Client Service Center (JCSC) Manager leads a team of representatives who partner with our clients via inbound phone calls to assist them with a wide range of financial inquiries, from account maintenance to identifying and resolving issues. If you have a passion for providing exceptional client service, building your industry skillset, and leading a highly collaborative team, the JCSC Manager role may be the next step in your career.
What you are good at:
- Leadership: Motivating, leading, and inspiring team members to drive the success of the JCSC by engaging in ongoing personal and professional growth.
- Initiative: Proactively identifying opportunities to enhance our business processing framework and driving effective management of team initiatives.
- Client Service: Meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing timely and attentive responses to client requests.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Connecting with stakeholders across the organization in a way that fosters trust, clear and timely communication, and highly effective partnerships.
- Lead a team of JCSC Representatives to respond to client requests for information including communicating account balances and executing unsolicited trade orders, assisting clients with fund transfers and processing account maintenance requests
- Partner with appropriate home office and branch staff to resolve client issues
- Identify processing related issues and trends and recommend improvements to workflows
- Document and maintain controls to ensure all security balances and transactions in brokerage accounts comply with regulatory and company policies
- Review daily/monthly actionable or exception reports for JCSC accounts
- Complete ad hoc reporting and assignments as required
- Partner closely with the Director of Branch Administration on continuously improving processes, resolving issues, and developing and leading a highly effective team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Five+ years of experience in financial services, preferably at a broker dealer
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with Thomson preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 9, 10 (required); ability to obtain 63 and 65 (or 66), and Life Insurance License within (180) days.
- Strong general knowledge of call center operations and financial services regulatory landscape
- Proven record of hands-on experience with call center, administrative, supervisory, and operational procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in an intense/fast-paced team-oriented work environment
- Enthusiasm and a passion for working with people
- Strong work ethic and goals and deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication and relationship management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
Why work for us?
Benefits: Janney believes that its employees are the key to what makes a great company. Although work makes up a large portion of an employee’s life, we believe that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. We offer a competitive package including Paid Paternal Leave, generous Paid Time Off, eligibility for a $2,000 referral bonus and Professional Development Assistance Plan designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Janney is an award-winning full-service financial services firm committed to understanding our clients' needs and providing advice beyond investments. We are equally committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where employees can use their talents to thrive and grow professionally with the firm.
Fostering a positive workplace experience remains a top priority. We’ve earned the Great Place to Work® certification, which recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience. Based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney, this prestigious recognition underscores our commitment to our people and culture.
People are our strongest asset. We recognize that when our team members thrive, our firm is more successful.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America