Advisory Accounts Coordinator
The individual selected for this role is responsible for supporting the operations associated with the firm’s Wealth Management area. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for accurately processing advisory account support including account opening, maintenance, and terminations.
- Delivery of form ADV to clients.
- Respond to service inquiries from Janney financial advisors, money managers, and firm management.
- Process fee billing, adjustments, rebates, and manger invoices.
- Organize/execute department projects including writing business requirements.
- Key liaison within department providing user support on applications and Wealth Management operating systems.
- Proactively recommend innovations and modifications in line with industry requirements and corporate objectives and goals to improve operational processes, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in operations/financial industry.
- Series 7 a plus.
- 2 years related experience in Wealth Management and investment industry knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated self starter with a strong sense of responsibility to the business.
- A strong team player who cooperates and works well with the team.
- Proven skill in managing multiple tasks and in establishing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent client service skills
- High ethical standards
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiarity with common Wealth Management systems.
Why work for us?
Benefits: Janney believes that its employees are the key to what makes a great company. Although work makes up a large portion of an employee’s life, we believe that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. We offer a competitive package including Paid Paternal Leave, generous Paid Time Off, eligibility for a $2,000 referral bonus and Professional Development Assistance Plan designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Janney is an award-winning full-service financial services firm committed to understanding our clients' needs and providing advice beyond investments. We are equally committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where employees can use their talents to thrive and grow professionally with the firm.
Fostering a positive workplace experience remains a top priority. We’ve earned the Great Place to Work® certification, which recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience. Based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney, this prestigious recognition underscores our commitment to our people and culture.
People are our strongest asset. We recognize that when our team members thrive, our firm is more successful.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America