Trade Support Analyst
The Trade Support Analyst will work in Janney’s Wealth Management department as a part of PCG Trading. The individual will hold dual responsibilities in the daily maintenance of advisory accounts while providing trading platform help and assistance.
What you are good at:
- Analytical Ability: Able to effectively review information and data in order to identify issues and opportunities.
- Organization and Time Management: Able to structure the timing of operational workflow to reliably and accurately complete multiple tasks under frequent time constraints
- Initiative: Proactively look for opportunities to enhance our operational procedures
- Building Relationships: Connecting with others in a way that fosters trust and creates collaborative relationships
- Provide initial training and ongoing trade support to managers and FAs using the Vestmark trading tool.
- Enhance user experience by partnering with FAs to understand trading goals and maximizing efficiency with appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate trading of the firm’s model delivery portfolios on behalf of managers on the platform.
- Manage and trade Janney’s proprietary mutual fund wrap program.
- Develop an understanding of Janney’s product offerings and how they affect the department.
- Utilize analytical skills to identify possible process and work flow enhancements.
- Provide excellent client service and follow up where appropriate.
- Complete ad hoc projects as necessary and assist with process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Understand and assist with the administrative and support functions on the team.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related industry experience
- Series 7 and 66 licenses required or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Experience trading equities, fixed income and/or mutual funds
- Experience with Vestmark, Envestnet, APL/InvestClous, Advent, Charles River or Bloomberg a plus
- High ethical standards and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with competing demands for resource
- Demonstrate an interest/knowledge in financial markets
- Sound project and time management skills
- Collaborative spirit and a team player
Why work for us?
Benefits: Janney believes that its employees are the key to what makes a great company. Although work makes up a large portion of an employee’s life, we believe that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. We offer a competitive package including Paid Paternal Leave, generous Paid Time Off, eligibility for a $2,000 referral bonus and Professional Development Assistance Plan designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Janney is an award-winning full-service financial services firm committed to understanding our clients' needs and providing advice beyond investments. We are equally committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where employees can use their talents to thrive and grow professionally with the firm. Fostering a positive workplace experience remains a top priority. We’ve earned the Great Place to Work® certification, which recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience. Based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney, this prestigious recognition underscores our commitment to our people and culture. People are our strongest asset. We recognize that when our team members thrive, our firm is more successful.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America