Director of Nursing - Residential Center for Healing & Resilience
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest and largest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
How will you impact our mission? Be a part of setting a new standard for residential care for generations to come. Successful candidates will have a once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of the opening of our new Residential Center for Healing and Resilience, a 64-bed psychiatric residential treatment facility (PRTF) for youth, currently under construction at our beautiful 258-acre Hands of Promise Campus in Idaho’s Treasure Valley.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
As a Director of Nursing, you will be directly involved in nurturing the hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho as part of our founding leadership team. This team will be leading the development of our programs, selecting and building our staff and organizational culture and advancing leading practices in trauma-informed, youth-guided and family-driven behavioral health practices.
- Registered Nurse with specialized training or one year experience treating mentally ill individuals
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho
- Experience in Nursing Leadership within a Residential or Inpatient treatment environment
- Competency in scheduling of Nursing staff
- 3-5 years of experience as a Director of Nursing or equivalent experience in a long term care facility
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, MSN
Our Director of Nursing:
- Defines and maintains the standards of nursing practices
- Responsible for staff supervision, performance, recruitment, retention and development for all nursing/health services staff members
- Oversees nursing staff levels within the facility on all shifts to ensure quality patient care.
- Provides direct nursing services
Residential Center staff are required to be up to date with various vaccinations, including the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines, barring an approved exemption.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
This position is located in Idaho and candidates must be within a reasonable distance of our location
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 28371 El Paso Rd, Caldwell, ID 83607, USA