WC- Patient Experience Coordinator
Our internU team is seeking an Entry Level Patient Experience Coordinator.
- Care Coordinate Extender
- Provide physician and service referrals and appointments and to schedule outpatient radiology appointments.
- Collect all patient demographics and complete a full registration in EPIC for every patient that is scheduled.
- Excellent customer service, insurance knowledge and attention to detail are key competencies to ensure the accuracy of the patient’s medical record and a positive customer experience.
- Room to grow in other areas within the Radiology Department (Reading Room and Film Library)
- Demonstrate ability to navigate Call Center Software (Kyruus), EPIC, and telecom equipment (Genesys).
- Gain knowledge of physician or radiology scheduling processes to ensure accurate and appropriate physician/service referrals/appointment and scheduling of all outpatient services/exams.
- Complete a full patient registration including collection of all patient demographics, guarantor data and insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Provide excellent customer service to each caller including consistent use of customer service/telephone standards.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
- Will document all calls in appropriate software.
Additional Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Accurate and consistent tracking of ad campaigns. Will ask on each call and follow PC reminders and prompts
- Appropriate greeting for each line including identify self
- Ask which hospital affiliation or location patient prefers.
- Always offer to schedule an appointment to drive growth
- Adhere to schedule (lunch, breaks, shift starts) and attendance policies.
- Direct patient access issues and concerns to Manager or Director.
- Consistent use of references and software prompts to enable accurate scheduling.
- Accurate registration of callers and classes, screenings, and special events.
- HIPAA guidelines should be followed on all patient encounters.
- Meet daily call volume ad quality metrics
- Complete outbound scheduling calls from the Radiology work-queues
- Handling of service requests via web appointment request form.
- Superior Customer Service and Telephone skills
- Ability to type and use a computer
- Experience in a Healthcare Environment or Appointment Scheduling
- Insurance knowledge, sound judgement, critical thinking, pleasant telephone voice.
Preferred: Bachelors degree in related industry
- Job Family Healthcare
- Pay Type Hourly
- West Chester, PA, USA