Patient Experience Coordinator - Philadelphia Experience Center
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work Experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
Our internU team is seeking an Entry Level Patient Experience Coordinator.
- COVID Scheduling
- Provide physician and service referrals and appointments and to schedule outpatient radiology appointments.
- Collect all patient demographics and complete a full registration in EPIC for every patient that is scheduled.
- Excellent customer service, insurance knowledge and attention to detail are key competencies to ensure the accuracy of the patient’s medical record and a positive customer experience.
- Room to grow in other areas within the Radiology Department (Reading Room and Film Library)
- Demonstrate ability to navigate Call Center Software (Kyruus), EPIC, and telecom equipment (Genesys).
- Gain knowledge of physician or radiology scheduling processes to ensure accurate and appropriate physician/service referrals/appointment and scheduling of all outpatient services/exams.
- Complete a full patient registration including collection of all patient demographics, guarantor data and insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Provide excellent customer service to each caller including consistent use of customer service/telephone standards.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
- Will document all calls in appropriate software.
Additional Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Accurate and consistent tracking of ad campaigns. Will ask on each call and follow PC reminders and prompts
- Appropriate greeting for each line including identify self
- Ask which hospital affiliation or location patient prefers.
- Always offer to schedule an appointment to drive growth
- Adhere to schedule (lunch, breaks, shift starts) and attendance policies.
- Direct patient access issues and concerns to Manager or Director.
- Consistent use of references and software prompts to enable accurate scheduling.
- Accurate registration of callers and classes, screenings, and special events.
- HIPAA guidelines should be followed on all patient encounters.
- Meet daily call volume ad quality metrics
- Complete outbound scheduling calls from the Radiology work-queues
- Handling of service requests via web appointment request form.
- Superior Customer Service and Telephone skills
- Ability to type and use a computer
- Experience in a Healthcare Environment or Appointment Scheduling
- Insurance knowledge, sound judgement, critical thinking, pleasant telephone voice.
Preferred: Bachelors degree in related industry
- Job Family Healthcare
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 1100 Ludlow St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA