TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT MANAGER
- Understand and refine the technology product vision and strategy and be the champion of the product, owning the product roadmap and backlog.
- Leads the technology product development team in the successful planning and execution of the technology product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders, customers, and the development team to understand the business domain, user needs, and business requirements.
- Define features, epics, and user stories in collaboration with the development team and stakeholders, ensuring that they are properly prioritized in the product backlog.
- Ensure detailed acceptance criteria for each user story to ensure that the development team understands the desired outcome.
- Monitor the progress of the development team and provide feedback and direction as needed to ensure that the team is on track to meet sprint goals.
- Be the point of contact for all questions related to the product, working with the development team, stakeholders, and customers to resolve any issues.
- Conduct demos of the product at regular intervals to stakeholders and customers to get feedback and ensure that the product is meeting their needs.
- Adjust the product roadmap and backlog as necessary based on feedback from stakeholders, customers, and the development team.
- Help to troubleshoot and resolve any production issues that may arise.
- Advance the organizations use of Agile methodologies through continuous improvement, learning, and application of Agile techniques and practices.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint planning.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and best practices to ensure that the product is using the latest techniques.
- Mentor members of the team to grow their skillsets.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process and tools.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis to justify proposed system changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, computer science, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience as working on agile software development projects.
- 5+ years of leadership experience as an Agile Product Owner or Program Manager
- 5+ years of experience working in financial services, banking, or lending.
- 3+ years of experience working with Hybrid Agile Development teams.
- 3+ years of progressive people leadership.
- Expert ability to understand and document business processes and value of solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
- Ability to take direction, provide feedback and consult with executive management.
- Takes Initiative and drives results without significant guidance.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and Visio, with working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps or equivalent management tools.
- Expert with Agile modeling techniques, such as user stories, use cases, activity diagrams, etc.
- Expert working in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban.
- Proficient with SQL or other database query languages.
Outstanding benefits package - 100% premiums are company paid!
TCM Bank, N.A. embraces the diversity of its applicants and employees and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TCM Bank is located in Tampa, FL. This is a remote opportunity. If living outside of the area, travel expectations would be at least 4 times (over-night travel) per year. Qualified candidates located in the states where we do business will be considered: AL, AZ, DC, FL, GA, IA, KY, MD, MA, MO, NE, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, & VA or will be willing to relocate (TCM does not pay for relocation).
No sponsorships available for this position.
Principals Only. No Agencies Please.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $121,744.00
- Max Hiring Rate $131,886.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25